Shipping calculated at checkout.
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
OPTIMIZED FOR THE ENTIRE MOUNTAIN
We tailored every detail of the Switchblade to deliver a bike ready to conquer the entire mountain. Progressive geometry broadens the performance envelope while retaining the versatility that made the original so good. Always with an eye on confidence-inspiring design, we shortened, straightened, and steepened the Switchblade’s seat tube to allow longer travel dropper posts.
BEYOND ALL MOUNTAIN
The new Switchblade’s extraordinary versatility and category bending capability redefine performance across every type of trail. From bike park flow trails to raw backcountry routes, the Switchblade amplifies every rider's skills and excels on any trail.
Get everything you need to know about the Switchblade.
- Ultra-Light Hollow Core Carbon Frame.
- 142mm of supple-yet-efficient dw-link™ suspension travel featuring a vertically mounted trunnion metric air shock.
- Equipped with a 44mm offset 160mm-travel Fox 36 Grip2.
- Flip Chip for on-trail geometry customization.
- Featuring the easy to find UDH rear derailleur hanger for peace of mind when traveling.
- Hassle free full internal routing with Pivot cable port system.
- Compatible with both 29, 27.5+″ and 27.5″ rear/29″ front (mullet) wheel sizes without compromise thanks to the Flip chip’s adjustable geometry feature.
- Custom tuned Fox Live Valve builds allow for layers of tuning to allow for a plusher than plush feel unmatched by any other suspension setup.
- Large Water Bottle Clearance on all sizes.
- Pivot Tool Dock system compatible with mounts under the top tube and integrated into the underside of the frame.