Phoenix 29, 2023
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
BUILT BY RACERS, FOR RACERS
From the wide-open ski slopes of Les Gets to the treacherously steep roots and rocks of Val di Sole, the Phoenix let our Factory Race Team push their personal limits like nothing else. That’s because from day one our race team was highly involved with the Phoenix design.
Get everything you need to know about the Phoenix 29.
- Lightweight yet incredibly strong full carbon frame featuring leading-edge carbon fiber materials and Pivot's proprietary molding technology
- 190mm of supple yet efficient dw‐link® suspension
- Air and coil shock compatible – comes standard with ultra-adjustable Fox Factory Float X2 shock
- 203mm travel Fox Factory Series 40 or Performance Elite 40 fork
- 29‐inch wheels for increased momentum, larger tire contact patch, and increased stability
- Super Boost Plus for increased 29” wheel stiffness, strength, and durability paired with the lowest Q factor on a DH bike
- Integrated fork stops with built-in cable ports
- Available in sizes S, M, L, XL for riders between 5'4" and 6'7"
- Complete bike and frame-only options
- Frame weight starting at 2900g/6.40 lbs, complete bike weight of 31lbs possible